Discover a truly unique conference and meeting venue in Coventry, at the heart of the UK motorway and rail network.
Whatever your event we offer excellent, modern facilities and attentive personal service, while your guests enjoy privileged access to a world-class attraction and one of the finest collections in the world.
Located in the heart of Coventry within 10 minutes distance from the M6, M69 and 15 minutes distance from the M1, M40 and M42, Coventry Transport Museum has unrivalled impact for a central venue. As one of the largest transport museums in the world, it is a venue with a difference, offering everything from boneshakers to high-speed simulators, with all the ingredients for a successful event and a truly memorable experience. So, whether you’re looking for a daytime or evening venue, contact us to find out what we can do to make your event a memorable success.
GET INTO GEAR WITH AN EVENT AT COVENTRY TRANSPORT MUSEUM
Full Day Corporate Delegate Package
* Choose from 5 modern and spacious meeting rooms accommodating between 5 – 300 delegates.
* A free syndicate room for bookings of 50 and above (dependant on room availability.)
* Meet and Greet
* Arrival tea and coffee served with freshly baked pastries.
* Mid-morning tea, coffee and biscuits
* Bowls of mints and jugs of iced water provided in all meeting rooms.
* Hot and Cold Buffet Lunch served on the Mezzanine Balcony
* Afternoon tea/coffee and cakes
* All standard AV and Audio equipment and FREE WIFI included.
*A dedicated event manager and office facilities including photocopying and fax.
* 10% off voucher for Coventry Transport Museum shop for all delegates
* 20% off voucher for Esquires Coffee Shop for all delegates
* Discounted tickets for the new 4D Land Speed Record simulator ride.
* Free admission for all delegates into the museum (tours are also available subject to availability and incur a small extra charge)
We also offer a half day delegate package for events booked from 08.00 – 12.30 or 13.00 – 17.00.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02476 234296 to discuss your requirements.